Setting Up Your Bible App
1) Download the Bible App onto your device (make sure it is the YouVersion app)
2) Open app and create a username.
3) Select a Bible version (the NKJV is a good one)
4) Once you begin reading tap on any verse or verses that speak to you. App tools (such as Highlights, Bookmarks, and Notes) will appear at the bottom.
5) When you are ready to look back over your notes or highlights, just click on the “more” icon at the bottom of your device and then the icon in the upper right corner to select the tool you want to review.
6) Here is where you can also “add friends” from your Contacts. If you want to use this feature, be sure to edit your profile and set up your email notifications to keep track of your friends activity.